Subject: Re: xy to Word

"Robert Holmgren"  wrote:

>>A new version is posted at XyWWWeb:
http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/CLIPW32.ZIP<<

Thanks. I should warn anyone else who's using Thunderbird that that app
seems to have serious problems with the Windows Clipboard itself, so
crashes or hangs when copying and pasting between it and Xy are probably
NOT related to Clip. I haven't yet been able to crash it totally when Xy
ISN'T open, but that's probably because my other plain text editor (a
nice little freeware thing called Edit Pad) is lean, mean, and sound as
a rock. I should try copying and pasting to Weird, but why would I want to?

Patricia M. Godfrey