Re: Change Invisibles: migrating from Xy 3.55 to 4.017 (shouldbe4.018)

Harry Binswanger wrote:

> Leslie wrote:
> >
> >I got it, Tim! Page 3-59 of the Xy4DOS manual:
> >
> >"Note #8. Searching for a function call...
>
> Now this is more interesting than the topic itself! What is your Xy4DOS
> manual, Leslie? In my "Command Reference Guide" on 3-59, there's no note
> about searching for functions, and note #8 is about "Searching for Just a
> Word."
>
> My "manual" is Copyright 1993 by The Technology Group, First Edition,
> January 1993.
>
> What have you got there????!!!

Hmm and hmm . . . (checks book, returns) I have first edition, REVISED, also
c. 1993. It was the one that came with version 4.017, as I remember. I
believe that was the version that came with my initial order. But that was a
long long time ago.

> (On the content of Peter Brown's question, this works under XPL or from
> command line:
>   ci/fn /{11}bc/{11}bx/
>
> where {11} is the "male" character, ascii 11, the "bc" and "bx" are just
> plain text characters.

lb136@xxxxxxxx
New Address as of March 20, 20000!!!!
61 W. 62 St, NYC 10023