Re: Is XW a dog?

>In Windows95 (and maybe 3.1) you can disable its use of the alt+letter
>keys.
>It's in the Properties menu. But does it really work? I dunno.
>Regards,
>
>     Harry Binswanger

Hi Harry,

Windows 95 may do that, but WFWG doesn't. I'm running OS/2 Warp, and am
*very* happy with that setup. At any rate, XyWrite started as a text-based
system, and I'm content with using that for general writing. For WYSIWYG,
I use Describe, which I'll try to configure like XyWrite as much as
possible using keystroke macros. I just don;t have the time to fool around
with it much right now.

_Peter

Peter Feldmann		*	Blue Dalmatian Productions
feldmann@xxxxxxxx