Italian Dictionary Problems Solved, etc.

Robert,

> You want perfection or something? And you're using a MOUSE!?! In
XyWrite?
> Dio mio. Try the F-keys; they work fine. (They're over on the left,
right?)

I don't pretend the perfection (I would like to have it...).
Like the most part of (or all) the XyWriters, I don't like to be obliged to
use the mouse, I'm using it at the minimum, and I don't like Word. My
observation was just to let you know about this "minor" problem. May be you
already knew it.

I downloaded xywwweb.u2 (four times, before having it running: strange, is
it? I obtained 4 different lengths, without any error message from the
Internet Mail program). It is really wonderful. I'll use it more
intensively during the next days.
A small but not understandable enigma: just to joke with it soon, I used
the ASC function. It returned the "correct value -1": i.e., 64 for A, 63
for @, etc. Now, during this writing session, it returns the correct values
(65 for A, 64 for @). Italian mysteries!

I often need to write in French; the French Microlitics dictionary, and the
XyWrite "beep on the fly" feature, should help me very much. I hope someone
can answer your appeal.

As always, thanks Robert.

Adriano Ortile