Blind Man's Bluff, TV and Live Sked

Please Forward this to anyone who might be interested.

  The biggest news is that the 60 Minutes piece based on our book is
FINALLY GOING TO AIR!!!! It will be on Sunday Dec. 6.

  Cspan, I believe it is CSpan2 will be airing a tape of our
October Mystic CT reading on Saturday Dec. 5, at both 8 pm and 11 pm
est.. Not sure when it will air on the west Coast.

  Nova, which included both Chris and I in its submarine
documentary will air its piece on Jan 19.

   Chris and I are both going back out on the road as well, and will
be reading, answering questions and signing books!!!!!!

   Here is the Sked so far.

Here is the schedule so far. You might make a note that Chris will be
visiting stores in the Baltimore/DC area the 18th - 20th. If you have
details to add or I missed anything let me know.

I'll be in Hawaii, reading on:

Dec 8, 7:00pm
Borders Books & Music #96
200 Ala Moana Blvd
Honolulu, HI 96814
(808) 591-8995

Dec. 9, 7:00pm
Borders Books & Music #49
Waikele Center 94-821 Lumiaina Street
Waipahu, HI 96797
(808) 676-6699

Chris and I will both be in Ct., though he will arrive before I
will.

 On Dec. 10 he will appear on "Book Beat Live" on
Connecticut Cable TV

  On Dec. 11, 7:00pm Chris will read at the
Waterford Public Library (event may move to Town Hall)
49 Rope Ferry Road
Waterford, CT
860/444-5805

 Both of us will appear Sunday Dec. 13 at Noon
Mystic Seaport Museum Bookstore
Mystic, CT
800/331-2665

Later that day, maybe 4 or 5pm we will do an Informal signing
Walden Books
Crystal Mall
Waterford, CT
860/442-8684

Then I head for the West coast...

 On Dec. 15, 7:30pm,
 I'll be at the
Silverdale Community Center
Silverdale, WA

 On Dec. 17, at 7 or 7:30 pm I'll be at the
Vallejo Navy & Historical Museum
Vallejo, CA
707/643-0077

 On Dec. 19, I will return to the Horse and Cow at 7:30 pm
Horse & Cow Bar and Grille
2734 Lytton Street
San Diego, CA 92110-4809

 On Dec. 18, Chris will appear in Washington, Dec at Noon
Pentagon Books
Pentagon Concourse
(703)486-2665

 He will also be visiting stores in the Baltimore/DC area on the 18th
and 20th.
"After all, submarining has always been a game of Blind Man's Bluff."
               -- a top submarine admiral

Sherry@xxxxxxxx