Re: Basic Xywrite instructions on line?

>Another thing you might try is to log on to amazon.com and do a search
>for the word XyWrite and see what it comes up with. Even if a book is no
>longer in print, they can usually still get it for you. A couple of
>months ago they found me an out-of-print book on Xy4. It took a few
>weeks, but I still got the book. I think it was around $17 for
>everything.
>Timothy Olson

Some time ago, I sent an e-mail to Herb Tyson and asked if he
might be willing to make available the old floppies for his
XY book. His response was very friendly; he was not opposed to the
idea but basically said he had no idea where the things were.
Maybe some more prodding might motivate him to look? Those of
us who discovered XY too late would certainly appreciate getting
our hands on the Bible.

--Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo  --"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the -if
he- --if 'is' means is and never has been that is not -- that is one
thing. --If it means there is none, that was...true." Bill Clinton,
8/17/98