Re: DreamWords [was: pipe dreams]

During the last 24 hours, Leslie Bialler (in this thread) and Dorothy Day
(in the NB thread) have each made passing references to "Smart Words" in a
way that suggested that this was a real-world program that might run on
real-world computers. By contrast, I'd concluded some time ago that it was
no more than a harmless fantasy dreamt up by Kenneth Frank, and that
others' discussion of it here was partly a running joke (though by now
rather a tired one) and partly a good-natured attempt to humor KF. Have I
missed something?
Peter Evans