Re: Notabene -- y2k bummer

>Maybe something else is your system is unhappy. Have you run the
>oh-so-charming Recover from the Notabene folder in your Start menu to
>remove non-unloaded .dlls, and tried again?
>
>	Dorothy

Thanks. I was too drunk and impatient to think of that and just removed NB
completely, mumbling "good riddance".
Now I reinstalled it, and it works fine. Not too much bother, since unlike
XY-Win, it actually installs like a normal software. Should have saved my
customized rene.kbd file, though. Oh well.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo