Re: vDos vs. vDosXy

Thanks, Kari. I now have XyWrite 4 running nicely in vDosXy and a
calendar program I wrote in the late 1980s running in vDos.
Unfortunately the remaining program I'd like to run, an APL interpreter,
requires a 8087 coprocessor, which vDos evidently doesn't emulate. The
only alternatives for that program seem to be the other virtualization
programs you mention.

Martin