Re: XyWrite text modes show in EditPad Pro

Hi Kari,

I use Edit Pad Pro, at my work, for about a third of what i do, which included editing xml files.

Edit Pad Pro is GREAT for LARGE files. It loads them fast and lets me edit them easily.

My only issue, is that i was wanting a cross platform editor, and really got bit by the Vim bug!

btw, keep in mind that syntax highlighting is a pretty common  feature now in most text editor! And
creating syntax files is getting easier and easier!

fwiw,

Russ