Re: Xy'd NB

Dear Michael
If I launch NB, switch to full screen, quit, then relaunch (it does relaunch) and try to switch back to normal display I get the following error message:

Program error:91
NewDisplayMode
Object variable or With block variable not set
After pressing OK about 3 times the program returns to the normal view and seems to work ok. However I did once get a GPF on trying to launch a second time. I killed the NTVDM process and started again and all was fine, no need to reload anything.
HOWEVER, I did not follow Robert's instructions exactly when setting NB
to operate like XY. I particular I have not edited out any lines in NB.INI.

Best wishes

Paul

Michael Norman wrote:
 It would be helpful if
someone who has also adapted NB to XY, following the tutorial above, would try something: I can consistently get a GPF when I toggle to full screen, quit from full screen, and try to call the program up again.