Re: Xy4 Customization Guide Preview

Brian Henderson wrote:
Nope, not much trouble. I was kinda thinking the type might be a wee bit too
small (ain't too many spring chickens in this bunch, I suspect). What would
you suggest? 10? 11? The body type is 8 at the moment.
I'd vote for 12 point.
single column is what I've opted to produce.
That's fine with me, though I intend to print them out. (I really don't like flipping back and forth between the screen where I'm working and the screen--both virtual, as there's no way I could fit two monitors on my desk, attractive as the prospect is--that has the information I need to work.)
Without going into the sorry details...my stock of fonts for the app I'm working with is VERY
limited. But I DO have a serif font. Let's give it a try.
Wait a minute. Why isn't this being done in XyWrite? Perhaps you cannot import from the OCR? Because you can produce PDFs from Xy, thanks to Xy2PDF. Then you could use any of the serif fonts in Postghst.prn. Only a couple, but they're very nice ones. Then perhaps some of us could help with the formatting and the like.

Patricia M. Godfrey