Tame cursor in seamless

Jon,
I've spent hours and hours and hours on this, and I have something that works in my seamless XP (for now), so here's what may work for you.
Advice: first stop Tame from arbitrarily overwriting all its .tam files by
going to the console (left clicking on the open XyWrite's icon at the top
left corner of it's window) and choose: View/General Options and uncheck
Save Settings on Exit.
Then immediately save THAT change by going to User Preference Files and
click on the resulting Save View Settings Now. That should do it, but it
means you have to save every change you make manually by going to Save View
Settings Now after you've got things as you want them.
Now for the good part. Somewhere (and maybe more than in one place) you
will have XyWrite.app.tam and that (or one of them) will control the
keyboard/cursor stuff. Sometimes I find that in Program Files\Tame
5.1\Settings; other times the right file is in some submenu of XPMUser;
other times it seems to be using something in \\tsclient\c which may or may
not be the same as \tsclient\c which may or may not be the same as
.\tsclient\c--I think you're seeing my frustration.
Here are some settings which may do it for you. These go at the bottom of
the XyWrite.app.tam file:

/TameConsole
  ;;* Change repeat rates
/KeyGroupDef GroupName=Text RepeatRate = 25 ; rate is in chars per secon [sic--HB]
 /KeyGroupDef GroupName=LeftRight1   RepeatRate = 100	; left/right cursor

; JON--play around with different numbers for RepeatRates above
/KeyGroupDef GroupName = SysRepeat

;;  Example of key tagged with NI in the KBD file
   IncludeScan=#53   ;** DEl <==Jon: don't know if this applies to you
Channel=WinMessage RepeatRate=-1 ; <==Jon, you may or may not need this
Give these a try and let me know. Then maybe you can explain \\tsclient vs. XPMuser to me. (One seems to be involved in seamless and the other in straight XP Mode).
Another thing. To have the seamless Xy talk to the host, I have mapped the
host to K:, so that on the Xy command line entering K: takes me to the
host's C: drive (and likewise for K:\text taking me to the host's
C:\text . . . etc.)
To do the mapping, I found I had to use IP addresses. To get the host's IP
address I open a DOS box in the host (cmd.exe) and do:
Netstat
That should give you the host's IP.
Then with Xy in seamless mode command:
Dos/nv
At the resulting DOS prompt do:

net use K: \\[the ip address here]\c
If that goes well you probably will be prompted for the host's user name and password. If so, it will probably do a successful mapping, and you can EXIT back to Xy, and K: will be understood.

I made a U2 frame to allow me to do this with:
netuse

XPLeNCODE v2.0
b-gin [UNTITLED]
{002}[BX_]dos/nv/x/z /c net use K: /delete[Q2_];*; delete old
 k:[cr|lf][BX_]dos/nv/x/z /c net use K: \\76.94.67.192\c /Per
sistent:Yes[Q2_];*;[cr|lf]
-nd
XPLeNCODE

You need to put in your IP where I have 76.94.67.192
I was unable to use the host computer's name instead of its IP address. You may have better luck.

Let me know how it goes.

--Harry