OS/2

So you're enjoying OS/2 2.11? Is it true that if your floppy boot drive is
5.25 inch, you must install OS/2 from 5.25 inch diskettes? That's what I've
heard. I've been looking for 5.25 in. disks in stores (in NYC), but can find
only 3.5. I called IBM's 800 number but they were unhelpful (everything's
back-ordered and they haven't the faintest when stores will have it, etc.).
I'd like to make the switch, but can't -- unless I can install from 3.5 inch
diskettes. How'd you do it? Or did you install the civilized way -- from a
CD-ROM?