Re: Nota Bene (changing draft font)

Anne Putnam wrote: "The command DMFONT can be used to change the draft mode
font. BUT ... before you do it, a word of warning! Any change will result
in an irreversible change to the way the opening and closing command brackets
display on the command line."

I write: Does "irreversible" mean for the duration of the session, or the
life of the product? Does the change appear in the nb.dfl file or somesuch,
or is the heart of the program changed in some unchange-backable way?

I for one am very interested in changing the draft font (mine's too big); but
will hold off till I understand the consequences better.