Re: copying an XY manual

I must say that Rothman's book (unlike Tyson's) was a big disappointment,
and certainly not a substitute for the manual.

It was more trouble to figure out than the XyWrite manual itself, and it
was one of those books that translated straightforward technical
explanations into a cutsy "story" style, e.g. "Jonathan Windom never could
understand people who prided themselves on not knowing how to type. He
himself galloped along at 110 words per minute ... "

At 05:45 PM 8/15/02 -0700, Daniel Say wrote:

>  Rothman's book is on ABEbooks.com today, at:
>   1. Rothman, David [12]XyWrite Made Easier
>  Blue Ridge Summit: TAB Books 1988 Hardcover. size: large octavo
>  (9.5-10"). Very good. Revised and expanded for XyWrite III Plus.
>  Pages: 375. Bookseller Inventory # C16212
>  Price: US$ 12.00 [13]convert currency
>  Presented by Silicon Valley Fine Books, Sunnyvale, CA, U.S.A.
>  ([14]SEARCH THIS SELLERS INVENTORY)

Norman Bauman
411 W. 54 St. Apt. 2D
New York, NY 10019