PCLEXAM Toggle

I'm getting confused. I thought you wanted to toggle between two **PCLEXAM**
[Sig] dictionaries -- thus your msg #8918: "I may use EITHER the US or French
PCLEXAM dictionaries for spelling, always in the course of the same XY4 session
and sometimes even in the same document (by just changing
UD=US/UD=FRANCAIS)..." Your problem, as I understood it then, was toggling the
*personal* dictionaries in tandem with the main French|English dictionaries --
toggling the main (all-PCLEXAM) dictionaries was no problem for you, just the
personal dictionaries.

 Anyway, at present you want to toggle between English=Mycrolytics and
French=PCLEXAM -- is that correct? SysOp says (#9163) that "our program does
not allow you to switch between these dictionaries within the same session". I
think SysOp is wrong. Admittedly, I can't test the French PCLEXAM dictionary
(don't have it); but I can test English=Mycrolytics and English=PCLEXAM (why
would there be a French-English PCLEXAM difference?); and I can toggle between
them in the same session without a hitch. Here's my setup (XyWrite v4.014):

 EDITOR.EXE  (located in C:\XY4)
 PCLEXAM.DL0 (moved to  C:\XY4)
 PCLEXAM.DL1 (moved to  C:\XY4)
 PCLEXAM.DL2 (moved to  C:\XY4)