Re: Delete Buffer +

Thanks for the UNDEL info! Interesting, especially that UNDEL will read a disk
file. Is the "6000" and "6001" something like a dummy value? Or is that a
hard requirement, or an example only (invented by you)? Strangely, XY4.DLG
frame {{5,ResumeB}} uses UNDEL/60000 and UNDEL/60001... which differs from 6000
by an order of ten... Anyway, thanks.

 Are you following this exchange with Michel Slivitsky (last couple days)?
It's interesting. I think you're wrong about toggling Sig-style dictionaries
with Microlytics -- I've been doing it for five months without a problem, every
day (looking at these two thesauri, and also other thesauri on CD-ROM)...