Re: search subdirectories

One mught also have a look at MINITRUE or the heavy-weight Lotus
Magellan.  Both are available for free off the net.  I don't have
the addresses for either of these programmes at hand, but a google
search should find them.  If someone would like to download them,
but cannot find a copy of either, e-mail me, and I'll post the
address to the list.  M.W. Poirier

P.S.:  The jumbo.u2 file can call up MINITRUE, as I recall.