Re: raw ingredients

Brian.Henderson@xxxxxxxx wrote:
I realize that "real men" is the standard cliché,
Absolutely, and I have no problem with the use of "man" for "human being"; it's the oldest sense of the word in English (in Old English, if you meant adult male you said "wer"--as in "werewolf"; a female lycanthrope was a wyfwolf). But so many people misunderstand it.
(and that's "hackers" in the original sense...
Again, absolutely. The journalistic habit of using
"hacker" when what they mean is "cracker; computer
criminal" is an abomination. Hackers are Good Guys.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx