Re: XyWr versions questions

Matt, I appreciate your comments comparing XyWrite 4 for DOS with XyWrite for
Windows. Because I don't have a history with the product and never used any
version other than XyWin 4.11, I'm sure you can appreciate why I might be
wondering how many of the difficulties I've experienced are inherent to
XyWrite. Your posting helps me sort things out.

If you would be so kind, I am curious to know how XyWrite for Dos 4 runs in the
MS Windows environment. I'd appreciate your comments.
Paul