Re: Foreign characters in English text

For German and many european characters with diacritics, you can use
"Allchars", a little utility that takes keyboard interrupts. You can use it
to put accented characters (the ones it supports) into any windows program.

The URL was www.whiteants.com, and I think that's now wrong, but there's a
link to the new site.