Re: For Myron G. Re: XyWrite development

>Oh God, there have been SSSOOO many times when I have been dying to
>have more than 9 windows open at any given time, esspecially during
>large projects and grumpy customers. In the old Desqview days, I use
>to run three or more XyWrite sessions, all with 9 windows open.

  So why can't you now? I can run as many XY sessions as I want in Warp.
And of different sizes, colors, different keyboards even.
Whatever.

-- Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
seaverh@xxxxxxxx harmon@xxxxxxxx

We have found the Fountain of Youth in Asia!