Re: Xy Win/macros, etc.

Leslie Bialler wrote, in response to "... where is the beef?"

It's coming, sir, there's a problem in the kitchen. There's been a
slight accident: Carlo the chef fondled Erin the waitress again, and
this time she laid him out nicely with a left hook and poured a kettle
of onion soup over him in addition. Can't really blame her, I guess.
--
Leslie Bialler
Columbia University Press

Nick Clifford