RE: Stack; Abnormal termination of MeNu frames; Escape key; Speedos

I'll be posting all the speedo fonts that Robert sent me. Since there seems to be some interest in these, I'll post an
anouncement here when they're up. Maybe I'll do that tonight.

I've recently posted more TTG stuff... http://www.xywrite.com/ttg/misc/misc.htm

More to come soon.

-Brian H.