Re: XY, Vista, choices [+TAME]

At 05:35 PM 3/9/2008, Paul Lagasse wrote:
If I start with the numlock off, putting the numlock on removes the jerkiness; putting the numlock off again restores the original jerkiness.
In each case, jerkiness is the initial state when I start Tame-Xy;
in each case, toggling numlock toggles the behavior of the arrow
keys on the editing keypad. So the preferred solution (on my machine
at least) depends on how you use the number pad.
Paul, the settings I sent are for 5.1Pre7. Meanwhile, if you are
comfortable editing Windows Registry, there's a simple solution to
the Numlock problem on the TameDos website under Q&A. You might fire
off an email to David Thomas to make sure it works with your version.
And I seem to recall that Harry had a fix for this too. At any rate,
if you edit the registry, you should make a copy first with Erunt.