Re: DeScribe Voyager??

On 15-AUG-1995 12:52:00.9 xywrite said to LESLIE319
 >I appreciate the sentiments in Annie Fisher's recent posting. I have
 >refrained from saying anything about the OS/2 issue in light of recent
 >developments simply because I think what I said eariler said it all,
 >and it seems to have been the right decision. I would have felt very
 >foolish if I had invested major resources, which are in limited supply
 >in a small company, on an OS/2 version, only to see the desktop
 >evaporate.

Right! I spend perhaps five minutes a day with my operating system; the
rest of the time is in my apps.

Oh, and BTW: that biz. about Microsoft being able to steal all your
files if you register on line is about as real a threat as the "Good Times"
virus hoax. Info World is, I suppose, slightly more reliable than the New
York _Post_ though.

 >There are several points where we could cut off development and
 >release a new version. The real version we are excited about has
 >quite a bit of new functionality, and we are trying to decide whether
 >it makes any sense to release an interim version first. The downside
 >of doing that is we have to cut things off and do a lot of testing
 >prior to any release, which would delay the full product we are
 >really focused on. My guess is we will do it all at once, and all I
 >can say at the moment is it will be this year.

I got it! Sell the "beta" version to your installed user base for $30!
I always wanted to pay you guys to find bugs.

--Leslie--

`[1;34;44mRainbow V 1.19.1 for Delphi - Registered