Re: XyWin

Bob Brody:

I can only comment on a couple of your problems.

1. I have few lockups with XW, fewer than with Word Perfect 6.1. In
my experience, almost all crashes are due to conflicts with the memory
manager, in my case QEMM. I suggest you read the thornier parts of
the manual for yours.

2. I lost the cursor more often with XY than with XW. It is always
due to having the file in another window in graphics mode, and can be
cured by shifting to draft or another mode and returning to my
original window. If you never use graphics mode, this will not help

--
Nathan Sivin
History and Sociology of Science