Re: XyWrite

I remember your mentioning this before, Andy, and I'm still hungry to hear more
about it. Is it stable? Are you under an NDA, or can you discuss parts of it?

Here's a couple of things I'd like to see: Ability to use REXX scripts; some
integration into the WPS (for instance, I'd like to be able to drag a program
object onto my Xywrite object so that my Xwrite session opens and runs the
indicated program, calling up specified files, etc); not to mention the obvious
things like multithreaded dealies to speed things up. Would like to hear more
if you're allowed.

Rafe

 --Sam. [using GCP v2.11, 04-Jan-95: 22:16]