Re: Server wrongly deleted Michael Norman's attached file - can anyone please help?

** Reply to message from mje@xxxxxxxx on Mon, 27 Mar 2006 23:22:33 +1000

Michael -- and Everyone:

If, for any reason, you fail to receive an attachment by Email, and the
situation is not urgent, please wait until after 0930 GMT (4:30a EST) of the
next day, and fetch it from XySearch (via your browser; your ISP will not, and
can not, intervene to stifle your download -- although the online file scanner
attached to your Anti-Virus program might still object). ALL FILES attached to
messages are always available at XySearch (unless I kill them)!

If anyone discovers a dangerous file attached to an Email msg, please alert me
privately, so that I can erase it from the archives.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx