Re: Help requested

Mr. Greg Howe wants to convert some files created with an
unidentified version of XyWrite to Word format. The first
question is whether he has the version of XyWrite. If so, all he
has to do is try a "save as" conversion to Microsoft Rich Text
File ANSI format. If that works, he can open the *.RTF file in
Word. That should keep the formatting intact if it is not too
elaborate.

If he doesn't have XyWrite, he can send one of the files to me
(attached to a reply to this message, to my address, not the
list), and I will take a look at it.

Cheers,
--
Nathan Sivin