Sprucing Xy-Win Up?

Is there any progress toward relaxing some of the constraints that Windows
conventions have imposed on XyWin? I'm thinking particularly of the keyboard
limitations and all the dedicated keys and key-combinations that Windows
reserves to itself (or rather, which TTG's chosen to honor, without giving us
any say in the matter), with a resulting lack of flexibility in our KBD files.
Is TTG going to make any changes to XyWin? Judging by the traffic of E-mail on
this issue on the various Nets (CIS, Rime, Fido WP), a lot of people seem to
feel that XyWin is a dead duck unless there's give in this arena!

How can I get hold of the XyWrite for OS/2 implementation that you guys wrote a
few years ago? I've heard that users think it's terrific! Is some other
outfit selling it under an OEM brand name? I'm tired of the GPFs in Windows.
I get them constantly, especially when I'm running other Windows' apps
simultaneously with XyWin.

Does Kenneth Frank ever read the traffic on this BBS? He should!