American Heritage Dictionary

Dear List Members,

Please excuse a couple of questions not directly related to
XyWrite's operation. I just received an offer for the 3d edition of the online
American Heritage Dictionary, put out by SoftKey International.

It's enticing: $29.95 (plus $5.50 S&H) and they'll also throw in
the CD-ROM version.

I seem to remember this or another dictionary being discussed on
the list a few months ago. My questions are 1) if any list
members are using the dictionary, what do they think of it, and
2) does it present any conflicts with XyWin?

It also comes in DOS and Mac versions (same price).

Many thanks for any advice.

Jimmy Diecker
Latin American Institute
University of New Mexico-Albuquerque diecker@xxxxxxxx