Re: Misc. Queries

Harmon Seaver asks about getting Holmgren's utilities posted to
our ftp site. Very good idea. I will take care of it as soon
as I have downloaded and tested them. Everyone keep in mind too
that we welcome your own XPL utilities and suggestions of others
that ought to be available.

I did, by the way, use Holmgren's stack utility with Nota Bene,
and agree that it is better than the command stack built into
XY. Has anyone, by the way, tried integrating it into the XY
program files rather than running it as a separate utility?

-- Nathan Sivin
History and Sociology of Science
University of Pennsylvania
Philadelphia PA 19104-3325