Ode to Xywrite

 Russ Walter in his 29th edition of Secret Guide to Computers says:

 "In the first part of this book we dealt with computer hardware that is unlikely not to be obsolete in ten years or so, but the logic and codes contained in computer programming being based on eternal truths will endure with the ages.
 "Programming is an exciting adventure that expands your mind and turns you into a brilliant thinker. By feeding a computer with programs, you turn it into a thinking organism that becomes as smart as you, or even smarter, and imitates your personality.  The ability to program will make you independent of Microsoft and other money-grubbing companies."

 This latter remark is a bit unkind as any person or company is entitled to benefit from insight, innovation and hard work, but not when they are guilty of plagarism and stealing codes and modules of genius created by others.

 Brody had this to say in Thinking Forth (a programming language).

  THINKING FORTH
   L Bodie

 "Programming computers can be crazy-making. Other professions give you the luxury of seeing tangible proof of your efforts. A watchmaker can watch the cogs and wheels; a seamstress can watch the seams come together with each stitch. But programmers design, build and repair on the stuff of imagination, ghostly mechanisms that escape the senses. Our work takes the place not in RAM, not in an editor, but within our own minds."

 "Forth is like Tao: it is a Way, and is realized when followed. Its fragility is its strength; its simplicity is its direction."  Michael Ham

 "More fundamentally, Forth has reaffirmed my faith in simplicity. Most people go out and attack problems with comlicated tools. But simpler tools are available and more useful.
  "I try to simplify all aspects of my life. There is a quote I like from Tao Te Ching by the Chinese philosopher Lao Tzu: "To attain knowledge, add things every day; to obtain wisdom, remove things every day." Jerry Bouttelle.

 After considering the above we can understand the reason why the Xpl programming language turns XyWrite into an never ending source of mystery, suspense and achievement that like the genie of Aladdin's lamp, will respond to our every whim, It will make the seemingly impossible so obsolete that it will remove such negativity from the mind as the solution is always within our grasp by utilizing simple, intelligence, and Xpl's powerful logic.

 For instance the "if not (err)" code can overcome the tedious manual editing of text by one key press: one can say almost at the speed of light.

 We may not realize it but every time we write, we are writing in a language program, in our case being English - a program in its own right.

  Here is my ode to eternal truths and that which is workable and generally overlooked.

 ## "When the body is energized by the tonics of life, air, sun, exercise (movement) and rest, and internally cleansed by copious glasses of light water, the mind becoming purified and calm, and the breath rhythmically silent, you will catch that fleeting treasured thought - it is an icon of intelligence, a nugget of gold and a cherished glowing moment of golden consciousness."

 Here is Carl's code to number sequentially a specific character on pages of text, or it can be expanded to transfer those numbers into another file as a numbered list. It is so uplifting to use codes of this kind as it opens doors to heightened dimensions showing the latent abilities of the mind when it is programmed by programs. As we all know, Carl has a masterly and extensive grasp of XPL.

XPLeNCODE v2.0
b-gin [UNTITLED]
{<}SX01,0{>};*;[cr|lf]{<}LBa{>}[BX_]se
/@/[Q2_]{<}IF@not({<}E
R{>}){>};*;[cr|lf]{<}SX01,{<}PV01{>} 1{>};*;[cr|lf]{<}SX01,{≪BR>}IS01{>}{>};*;[cr|lf]{<}GT01{>};*;[cr|lf]{<}GLa{>};*;[cr|lf]{
<}EI{>}{<}PRDone{>}{<}EX{>}[cr|lf][cr|lf]
-nd
XPLeNCODE
--
Carl Distefano

 ## 73 years has taught me that the magic wand, charm and talisman of life that is all-embracing, revealing and transforming, is based on eating mostly raw foods, missing the evening meal to end the day right, and be able to automatically begin the new day right by drinking six or more glasses of warm water to cleanse the digestive tract and bloodstream. This will purify and polish the mind so that it will extract and be attuned to many secrets generally not known as their very simplicity makes them evasive. Copious water drunk on an empty stomach creates a cleansing healing pressure because it utilizes peristalsis, osmosis, gravity, hydraulics and the body's unique caecal valve that allows only solids to pass from the small intestines to the colon. Waters beneficial CLEANSING EFFECT is due to being retained in this manner.

 As the yogis and mystics say, you have to be initiated and uplifted by life's guidance. In small segments,it will teach you what you need to know for a higher state of consciousness and awareness.
 For us neophytes, there is no better haven and path to enlightment than by belonging to the XyWrite Group (Academy of Advanced Thought)- its wise and sincere deep thinkers will always be an inspiration for us to forge ahead.

 Morris Krok,

 Http//www.Morriskrok.com