Re: 3.09 quirk on Icon in Config.txt

Hi Jon,

I tried to change my icon to typered.ico and put in config.txt:
ICON = icons\typered.ico

Works fine! No idea what is going on your system!

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx

*** Lexitec Online ***

8.1.2017, 8:50, Jon P (Redacted sender xywrite4 for DMARC) wrote:
I added copies of typered.ico to C:\Vdosplus-Xy and in C:\Vdosplus-Xy\icons and changed the Config.txt line to point to each of those locations and then to ICON = typered.ico . But still not found. Then I changed the icon filename to redtype.ico and the Config.txt line to Icon = redtype.ico and...no more error message. My guess is that VdosPlus needs filenames beginning with "type" for other uses, like printing? Jon Pareles