Re: Windoze 95 GIVES YOU CANCER

  >Just had the same experience.. Had to say I was impressed.

  Nice little feature, ain't it?

  >Now can
  >anyone tell me how to avoid win95 memory leaks that keeps giving me
  >less and less available mem for my xy4 for dos?

  Sherry,

  Hmmm and hmmm . . . (1) do you like to keep lots of apps open at the same
time? How did you configure your XyWrite? Did you tell the system to run
it exclusively as a DOS program? Tell us more, please.

--Leslie--

`[1;34;41mRainbow V 1.19.1 for Delphi - Registered