Re: Windoze 95 GIVES YOU CANCER

  >Now can
  >anyone tell me how to avoid win95 memory leaks that keeps giving me
  >less and less available mem for my xy4 for dos?

  Sherry,

  Hmmm and hmmm . . . (1) do you like to keep lots of apps open at the same
time?

not too many.. tho some are running usually at the same time.
like mail proggy.. ect.
 How did you configure your XyWrite? Did you tell the system to run
it exclusively as a DOS program? Tell us more, please.

xywrite runs as a full window if that's what you mean.. win95 seems
to make it automatically a dos proggy.. but if there is something
else i'm supposed to tell the os, let me know.. I'm new to win95..
still a little slow on it. and thanks for the help in figuring this
one out..
--Leslie--

`[1;34;41mRainbow V 1.19.1 for Delphi - Registered

Sherry@xxxxxxxx
``If I knew the way, I would take you home.''