Re: Xy on Mac

I've downloaded and installed the newest upgrade to Parallels. It looks
as if, for Windows 2000 and later, there is some way to see files in
both Mac & Windows systems. For DOS however, it seems I will have to
find a workaround, probably with my external floppy drive.

I will let you know as soon as I have time. Next week I'm just
overloaded. Patricia, I do have DOS 6.22 and the necessary files, so
the CD at this point isn't necessary. More later.

And thanks so very much to everyone. What a magnificent resource y'all
are!

Lisa