A simple-minded precis of Jumbo U2 [was Re: 3.52 to 4]

Reply to note from Bill Troop  Mon, 06 Nov 2000
23:27:42 -0500

-> >No, it's all there in the instructions. We think there's
-> >something for everybody in the Jumbo U2, and we tried to
-> >make the installation as painless as possible. Should
-> >take no more than a couple of minutes.
->
-> Carl, indeed the installation is painless. Perhaps it's too
-> painless? I always have it loaded, but I seldom use it because
-> I forget it's there and what it can do. What I miss (and no
-> doubt it's my own fault for not finding it) is a simple-minded
-> precis of Jumbo U2.

INDEX gives you a table of contents -- a list of the
available routines, grouped by subject matter (type of task).
HELP [routine_name] provides detailed information on most
of the routines. HELP displays a reminder of the above-
mentioned commands.

If the Help screen for a given routine is displayed in the current
window, issuing HELP will take you to the corresponding
frame (XPL code) in the U2 file. Executing HELP again
toggles back to the Help screen. In other words, with HELP on the
command line, you can toggle back and forth between documentation
and code by repeatedly tapping your .

For further help navigating the Jumbo U2, see the section entitled
"Getting Started" in XYWWWEB.TXT (the file that contains the
installation instructions).

For a hypertext summary of the Components of XYWWWEB.U2, go to
http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/ and search for "components".

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx