Re: Minitrue

Actually, you can search and replace through multiple files in a directory
with XyWrite alone in 3.5x.

I created a key to launch the search command, e.g.

SE C:\1998\*.*/searchtext/

That poorly-documented command will search through the entire 1998
directory, and open a file that contains "searchtext".

Then, after I've read or edited the file, I press Ctr-N to go to the next
file. (That's because I restored the Enter Next (EN) function to Ctrl-N.)

I've also written macros to search and replace through directories
automatically. I call *.*, search and replace, and Enter Next to call the
next file.

But given the enthusiasm here over MiniTrue, I downloaded it and I'll play
around with it.