Fw: Cleaning up html

FWIW
Checking on the links that Jay McNally gave us yesterday;
http://detnews.com/2002/religion/0206/05/a01-507019.htm
I stumbled by accident on a little trick in Netscape 4.79 MS Win98.
The same problem has annoyed me for a long time.

The "locked" page could be opened in Netscapes composer module and the text
could then easily be copied into the clip board.

Obviously there is a HTML Tag or java script which some how prevents copying
although ver 4.x of MS Window explorer seems to ignore it entirely.