Re: NBWIN

Michael Norman wrote:

> 2. Major bug in their frameworks view. Lines overlap. Others on
> their list have reported this as well. This is version 7.0a so I'm
> guessing they'll get on this soon. It's a big one. But I don't use
> that feature so, at this point, I can live with it, for a while.

What is this feature ? I recall a Word Processor (?) program that may
have had a spreadsheet progenitor (it was based on cells) called
"Framework," but otherwise this draws a blank.

Thanks for your update, and I look forward to your additional
findings. If this evolution of the product overcomes the more glaring
issues, I might even consider purchasing it.

Jordan