Re:

You were saying that your USB connected LPT port is USBLPT:, or something
like that. This is a newbie thought/idea, but would entering

printf ,LPTUSB:

work? (I don't know if printf queries DOS/Windows to know if the port name
is valid or not.) I always used the printf command due to being on networks
at work, and it was just easier.

fwiw,

Russ