Re: How To List

Brian Henderson wrote:
Patricia, if you send them to me needing to be written-up into a coherent article...there's a pretty
good chance they never see the
light of day. About the best I can do is organize submissions, mark them up as html, and post them
on the site.

I'm willing to do more, but I know myself well enough to say that the bridge 'tween want and will is
mighty rickety...and gets
washed-out on a regular basis.

-BH
Bry,
I like your trope about bridges. What I have are basically collections of others' posts, the poster's name and the date at the head, followed by the text. I'll send you an example off-list, so you can see what I have.
I should probably weed out or comment some of the misinformative posts
(e.g., some people still don't know that many of the Properties you
set on a pif's properties tab, from right-clicking on the desktop
icon, just don't take under the NT flavors: they have to be set from
the running app, by right-clicking the title bar).

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx