This Bbs

Jeff: I logged on successfully for the first time today. I like the snappy
new look. One immediate concern is that the ability to nclose a file with a
message appears to be gone. Is that so? It would be most unfortunate if it
were! The User files section seems to be empty. Are you carrying over those
files from Billerica, or must we re-upload? Regards. -- Carl. P.S. The file
option appears in elp, but not in the ist, iew, etc. menu.