Re: No TrueType?

** Reply to note from Peter Evans Tue, 04 Nov 1997 23:53:42 +0900

> My problem is not of how to use a Truetype font (or most of it), but of how
> to use those characters in it that are in places XyQuest/TTG didn't imagine
> any characters would be. For example, if a font has a character whose
> decimal value is 141, how do I get it?

In the factory-issue XW.KBD, you get it by tapping Alt-Ctrl-1-4-1 on the
NumberPad. That should put it on-screen, in your file, and out at your printer
port. If no character 141 is defined in the font, you get no response.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx