Re: Hewlett Packard LaserJet 5P

 > For Technical Assistance:
> When will the XyWrite IV printer file for the new Hewlett Packard
> LaserJet 5P be ready, and how can I obtain it?
> Ronnie Apter

Eeek eeeek eeeeek!!!!!!

We just got a Laser 4V six months ago and I just got through
customizing printer files for 3+ and 4 . . . and now this. Can't
we all just stop for six months and catch our breaths?  Let's
debug one thing before we go on to the next level! I think this
instant obsolescence is going to prove to be a turnoff in the
long run. Even the classic 57 Chevvy had a year to be state of
the art. In computers it isn't even half that.

--Leslie--