Re: Hewlett Packard LaserJet 5P

> > Date:     Tue, 13 Jun 95 13:19:50 EDT
> > From:     Ronnie Apter <3CL77WH@xxxxxxxx>
> > Subject:    Hewlett Packard LaserJet 5P
> > To:      XYWRITE@xxxxxxxx

> For Technical Assistance:
> When will the XyWrite IV printer file for the new Hewlett Packard
> LaserJet 5P be ready, and how can I obtain it?
> Ronnie Apter
> > RONNIE.APTER@xxxxxxxx

At this time, we are not planning any development for this
particular printer. The HP5 supports PCL 5, so the HP4 driver
should be sufficient, supporting all of the internal fonts for
the HP5. If you need the HP4 driver, you can install it from
your original XyWrite disks, or download it from our BBS
(410)576-8806. If you download the HP4 printer file, be sure to
grab the LJ4.BIN file as well.

Regards,
Kevin Duval