Re: Xy4 Instability

It seems as though many of your problems are due to the TSR that
you are running. You do have the latest version of XyWrite, and
many of these problems are not reported. I do acknowledge the
Page/Line view problem which development is close to correcting.
I will keep you apprised of development's progress.

There is nothing that development can do to correct the Webster's
TSR dictionary problem. Although we do give a gateway to use
other third party dictionaries, we can not guarantee the results.

Regarding the keyboard problem, I will need more information
other than the keyboard freezes for 10-15 seconds. We have not
received wide reports of the keyboard freezing, so I will need
some additional information, such as under what circumstances it
freezes. It might be TSR related, but I will be happy to look
into this further.

You also mentioned that tech support told you that the problem
with xykbd.com was corrected in later versions. I remember
telling you that the com file was built into the editor in later
versions, not that it would correct your dictionary problem.
Once again, if the com file corrects the problem, keep using it.

Thank you, Britt
Technical Support